ad: wmr-1

SOLD Alinco EDX-1 Manual (Matching) Antenna Tuner for DX-70

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W4JJK, Aug 14, 2019 at 3:59 PM.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
  1. W4JJK

W4JJK Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I purchased this with my DX-70 back in the late 90's when they first came out. Unable to show serial number due to limit on photos, but this is Serial #T000535. I planned on using the DX-70 as a base station but I ended up getting the remote kit and setting it up for my car. This being the case, I mounted the head of the DX-70 to the lid of the tuner (see picture) where there is now 2 holes left from the mounting bracket. This setup was rarely used due to driving my truck most of the time. I have sold the radio a while back and now have the tuner left because the buyer only wanted radio. Both items have been setting on the self since the early 2000's when I retired the car. There is hardly any wear on this tuner, as it is almost NOS due to it's usage and shown by the pictures. There are more pictures, but a 10 item limit stopped them from being posted. Please ZOOM up the photos and have a look or ask for other pictures to be sent via email. There are pictures of the entire case, all sides and so on, if interested, however, it is in very good condition.

If you are looking for a unit with perfect cosmetics (the lid as shown), this is NOT for you! If you are looking for a unit that is almost brand new and has no usage on it, then this is your tuner.

You decide...

Cost (Firm): $150.00 plus shipping Priority Mail Flat Rate $20.00

Includes:
    What you see in the pictures only. PDF manual also available.

Notices:
    Items may be cross-posted on FB or eBay, so they may END at any time if sold elsewhere.

Use QRZ listed email for contact. I do not always monitor this full time and sales here can be missed, which will allow someone on eBay to get the jump on you and I can not stop it at that point.

PayPal preferred via direct payment using my PayPal account name or PayPal
    business invoicing.

No PayPal payments accepted where a Debit Card is required to receive payment. I
    do not use Debit Cards and will have to decline the payment.

Postal Money Orders Accepted.

NO International Sales.

ALL SALES ARE FINAL because all electronics can be misused or in the case of older
    items, they may have parts removed for replacement in other items, then in both
    cases are returned to seller for a refund.

Alinco_EDX-1_Tuner_01.JPG Alinco_EDX-1_Tuner_02.JPG Alinco_EDX-1_Tuner_05.JPG Alinco_EDX-1_Tuner_07.JPG Alinco_EDX-1_Tuner_09.JPG Alinco_EDX-1_Tuner_11.JPG Alinco_EDX-1_Tuner_12.JPG Alinco_EDX-1_Tuner_16.JPG Alinco_EDX-1_Tuner_17.JPG Alinco_EDX-1_Tuner_22.JPG

2. W4JJK

Sorry, forgot to retake photos after posting to FB and eBay with my QSL card shown.

Just delete the post...

W4JJK-QSL.JPG

3. W4JJK

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.