SOLD Alinco EDS-9 & More

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by AF4O, Oct 9, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
  1. AF4O

AF4O Ham Member QRZ Page

Bought at an estate sale. It appears to be an Alinco EDS-9 separation kit along with the control head to the Alinco DR-635 and EMS-57 Mic. DOES NOT include the remaining part of the radio. I HAVE no way of testing it. The mic cord has some insulation coming off and something stuck to the back of it. Both have many surface scratches. All the buttons though do have a good feel to them. I tried to separate the control head from the mounting bracket frame for the kit but had no luck, maybe some trick I am missing.

$30 shipped. U.S. only. Money Order or personal check (shipped after its cleared).

Private message me on the QRZ system.

Will ship via USPS within 2 business days of receiving valid money order or cleared check. Method of USPS shipping at my discretion. I pack very well.

Attached Files:

2. AF4O

AF4O Ham Member QRZ Page

SOLD!!! :)

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.