SOLD Alinco DM-330MV Power Supply

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N4ENF, Dec 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: l-assoc
  1. N4ENF

N4ENF Ham Member QRZ Page

Treat yourself to a Christmas present. My Alinco DM-330MV switching power supply is for sale.

It’s been in a non-smoking, pet free environment. There are no dents, dings or scratches. I have been using it with an ELAD FDM Duo. The features and specifications are:

Features of DM-330MV:

• The combination of high-quality space-saving components and high efficiency switching technology made it possible for the DM-330MV to be super-compact and easy to carry for portable operations and still generate a high continuous output !
    • Alinco's communication technology has created a patent-pending Noise-Offset circuit to eliminate the pulse-noise of the switching circuit for the customer who demands more.
    • Safety protections are also very important. The DM-330MV comes with short circuit protection, a current-limiting system and extreme temperature protection.
    • The programmable pre-set voltage function makes the DM-330MV even easier to use. Just store the most frequently used voltage in the memory, and it is constantly ready to go.
    • Vast output terminal convenience is just one more benefit of the DM-330MV ! A cigar-plug socket (Max 10A), a set of Max current terminals, and 2 sets of snap-in terminals (Max 5A) are conveniently laid-out and offer numerous variations for its operation.
    • A big, highly visible, back-lit Amp/V meter displays the status of the operation for added convenience.
    Specifications:
    • Input voltage: AC120VAC / 220VAC
    • Output voltage : 5 to 15VDC variable
    • Output voltage variation: less than 2%
    • Protection: short-circuit, Automatic current limiting over 32A, over-temperature
    • Output current: 32A(max), 30A(continuous)
    • Ripple: less than 15mVp-p at rated load
    • Fuse: 8A
    • Meter: single volt/current meter, back-lit
    • Size: 175(w) x 67(h) x 165(d) mm /
    • Weight: approx. 2 Kg /
    The price is $125.00 shipped USPS Priority Mail to anywhere in the U.S. or Puerto Rico.

I prefer PayPal but will accept USPS money order, or certified bank check.

Please contact me by my email N4ENF@arrl.net as I don’t check this web site that often.

Thanks for stopping by.

Pat

DM-330MV Front.JPG DM-330MV Rear.JPG

KA8UGB likes this.
  2. N4ENF

N4ENF Ham Member QRZ Page

The power supply has been sold.

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.