SOLD ALINCO DJV5T HANDIE TALKIE

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K4KID, Apr 15, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: DLSpec-1
  1. K4KID

K4KID Ham Member QRZ Page

This is a relist for this radio with a correction for the title (model designation) and it is for one (1) properly working DJV5T Alinco 6 watt HT and a second DJV5T that is NOT WORKING. There is one antenna with them. I bought one of these rigs new. The non-working one was used when I bought it.. My wife N4ANF and I used these but she is at a point where she can't do much hamming now... even just w/ me. Included is a "Batteries America" rapid charger, and two Alinco wall wart original chargers. There is one soft case protector. There is one Alkaline battery pack (batteries not included). There are two original manuals... both with schematic sheet. There are four belt clips. Please see photos and spec sheet. The working H-T has a good battery that I charge about once every 3 days when it is being used. I listen more than I talk though.
    Look me up on QRZ.COM - K4KID... I have a 10 year long 100% satisfaction rate on Ebay (yumacfii).
    PayPal only. Now $85.00 shipped... 25% off original price posted... (reduced from original $111.00). They are already boxed and ready to mail so they will likely be mailed the very next business day after payment received by PayPal. Questions - terryketron@gmail.com If you find these to be misrepresented I will refund your money upon returning everything to me less my shipping costs.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
  2. K4KID

K4KID Ham Member QRZ Page

SOLD.. 4-15-19
    Thanks for your interest. K4KID

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.