For Sale Alinco DJ-G7 TRI band HT

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N8CD, Sep 12, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: l-assoc
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
  1. N8CD

N8CD Ham Member QRZ Page

Specs and info are here: http://www.alinco.com/Products/ham/ht/DJ-G7/

Has a minor wear and a couple minor scratches on the display which I tried to show in the pics. Battery works great and the radio works as it should. Always in non-smoking environment, mostly used in the house. I've used it on all 3 bands including on a 1.2GHz repeater in our area.

This is a nice radio with a good feel in the hand and great battery life. It also has some of the best transmit and receive audio I've heard from an amateur HT. I'm selling this and a few other HT'sI have because they have taken over my shack.

I have attached a real belt clip to the back rather than the factory strap.

Includes radio, original battery, Diamond aftermarket antenna, factory desk charger, and original box.

Not included - the original factory rubber duck antenna, and the paper manual. I've managed to misplace both.

You get everything shown in the pics except for the piece of paper with my call on it, nothing more, nothing less.

$225 including shipped & insured via USPS Priority to a US address.
    No trades please, I have too much stuff as it is.
    Paypal as "goods and services" only, I'll eat the fees so we both get protection.
    No returns.

You can email me at my QRZ address.
    Thanks for looking.

IMG_8564.jpg IMG_3224.jpg IMG_8396.jpg IMG_5227.jpg IMG_2273.jpg IMG_9067.jpg IMG_3458.jpg

2. N8CD

N8CD Ham Member QRZ Page

I should have set the title to "tri-band" HT, but you get the idea. the 1.2GHz mode is handy for AO-92 L mode as well if you do that sort of thing.

3. N8CD

N8CD Ham Member QRZ Page

Someone let me know that these are on sale new for about what I was asking - so new price. I'll take $180 shipped and insured USPS to a US address. Thanks

4. N8CD

N8CD Ham Member QRZ Page

A few updates:
    • I'm lowering the price to $150 shipped and insured.
    • I'm changing the shipping terms to USPS Priority, but ONLY to the Lower 48. If you're in HI or AK, sorry, but there will additional shipping charges not to exceed $4000.
    • The Diamond antenna mentioned in the ad is a model SRH815S
    Thanks for looking.

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.