SOLD Alinco DJ-296 220Mhz HT

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by NW3K, Mar 14, 2019 at 11:04 PM.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
  1. NW3K

NW3K Ham Member QRZ Page

I have for sale an Alinco DJ-296 220Mhz HT. The HT comes with antenna and charger. The charger is not the OEM, but the charger bundled when I bought this radio from a ham radio shop. I have owned the radio for 6 years, and it is 100 percent functional with no issues. I replaced the battery 3 years ago with a new OEM Alinco battery. Non smoking shack, radio never used by me outside the shack.

Selling because I moved away from the 220 repeaters I previously used. Radio is periodically powered on to slightly discharge. Then recharged, and always kept at full charge during non use.

Price: $80 shipped 48 conus if carefully packed small shipping box is used. The power supply prongs will push slightly on the well packed box. Packing is pictured in ad.

Price $90 shipped conus if buyer prefers radio to be shipped in the medium USPS box instead.

PayPal only. I have updated my email on QRZ to a call sign email. I will provide the correct PayPal email to the buyer.

Radio Sold As-Is, No Returns

Please contact me at nathan.nw3k at gmail.com (Same email on my QRZ profile)

I moved from Ashland City, TN to Clarksville, TN last year, and the package will ship from Clarksville.

Thanks,
    Nathan, NW3K

IMG_20190314_171458.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 14, 2019 at 11:15 PM
  2. KB0QYF

KB0QYF Ham Member QRZ Page

I will take the radio email sent

3. NW3K

NW3K Ham Member QRZ Page

Radio is sold to KB0QYF pending payment. Thanks, Richard. I've responded to your email.

4. NW3K

NW3K Ham Member QRZ Page

Radio is sold to Richard. Thanks all.

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.