For Sale Alex Loop QRP antenna 7 to 30MHZ

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by WV0Q, Mar 29, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
  1. WV0Q

WV0Q Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

For sale is my slightly used Alex Loop antenna. This antenna comes in a small soft-sided case that is super easy to take on vacation. I used it twice on trips with good success on FT8 from hotel balconies. I converted a camera tripod to make it an easy carry and go setup. The only challenge is that it has a very high Q (narrow bandwidth). Once I set it using my antenna analyzer, I stayed on that frequency.

This sale includes the following:

• Soft carry case
    • RG-213 outer antenna loop
    • Capacitor box
    • RG-58 cable to small radiating driven loop
    • 3-15" plastic support tube

AlexLoop Walkham Portable Small Magnetic Loop Antenna

The AlexLoop Walkham Small Magnetic Loop antenna can be quickly mounted and disassembled for easy carrying.

The field tests confirmed more than 800 QRP DXs and has even set a distance world record which is registered in the Hall of Fame as recorded by the HF Pack group: HF Pack Hall Of Fame

AlexLoop Walkham Small Magnetic Loop Antenna Features
    • Easily Tune in 5 seconds any frequency between 6.9 MHz and 30MHz
    • You simply need to adjust the built in tuner to peak the signal in receive mode and then fine tune in transmit mode for the lowest SWR
    • No taps on coils for band changing and no whip adjustments needed to fine tune.
    • All those features above with the incredible freedom of not requiring a counterpoise
    The Ultimate Solution for Hams with Antenna Restrictions
    • The unique low profile design offers a solution for antenna restricted hams and short wave listeners.
    • You can use the AlexLoop Walkham antenna supported on windows, balconies or even inside your radio shack.
    • A discrete antenna that can be used and finally removed from the window or balcony once radio communications have been completed
    • The perfect companion for the traveling ham.
    fullsizeoutput_20f6.jpeg fullsizeoutput_20fa.jpeg

USPS money orders, PayPal or personal checks are fine. However, if the buyer chooses to pay via a personal check, I'll need to wait for it to clear the bank before shipping.

Asking $330 shipped to the US only

Jim Davis
    WV0Q
    jamdav14@me.com

2. WV0Q

WV0Q Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Sold!!!!

Pending payment

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.