SOLD AL-811 Amp

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W4JRV, Jan 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
  1. W4JRV

W4JRV Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

For your consideration my Ameritron ALS-811 in near perfect condition. Works perfectly and regularly produces with 60% drive from 100 watt radio the allotted 600 watts with no distortion. Have used regularly on a Yaesu-FT-1000D, and Kenwood TS-2000 currently with absolute no issues. Amp is really a sweet operating amp and I have been more than pleased with its operation. Just sent the amp to Ameritron to ensure it had no problems. They replaced two old tubes and the lights in the meters (which were dim), paper work from Ameritron included with amp to show their work (Picture of paperwork is included with this add). Decided to move up in power so I need to sell this amp to help pay for next step in the amp world. This is an AS-IS sell, no returns due to part swapping; but I guarantee this amp to work perfectly if installed and operated correctly. Very quiet as I run it near my radio equipment (just above on a shelf). Asking $650 if I hand deliver to meeting place no greater than 100 miles from Beaufort, SC. If shipped and insured UPS price will go up to cover shipping, etc. The amp will be professionally packed (double box) by UPS including the tubes with packing material around them. The manual for the amp can be downloaded from the Ameritron website. No cables are included as I just used a FS-2 Foot switch from Heil to key the amp. On line went to the relay on the amp and the other went to my push to talk plug on my mic. ALC was not used and not needed with my FT-1000D. Contact is: w4jrv@yahoo.com or you may call 843-812-7949 to discuss other options (possible trades). Please respond to my email and not here on QRZ. Paypal is preferred however, I will take cash if in person and a USPS Money Order, amp will be shipped after money order clears bank. You will not be disappointed in this amp and its ability to deal with solar minimum. Thanks for looking!

811.jpg

20180111_175415_resized.jpg

KA8UGB likes this.
  2. W4JRV

Still available... Possible trade for Icom-7100 or Yaesu-1200. If interested lets talk about it...

3. W4JRV

SOLD.SOLD...SOLD...SOLD...

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.