ad: M2Ant-1

Ailunce HD1 - Dual band DMR / FM HT radio - Full review

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by VA2PV, Apr 14, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: Radclub22-2
  1. VA2PV

VA2PV XML Subscriber QRZ Page

This is the full review of the Ailunce HD1, it’s a dual band (VHF and UHF) analog (FM) and digital DMR handheld (HT). This radio is specifically made for ham's.

If you like my videos, please subscribe so you will be notified when a new one is online. Thanks for sharing.

Pascal VA2PV

Attached Files:

W7XLR, WZ4K and K0TNT like this.
  2. KI6PMD

KI6PMD Ham Member QRZ Page

Pascal very good video ! I am so glad that you folks up in Canada are putting your DMR hot spots in the right part of the 70cm band !!! Down here in the U.S. they are putting them any where they want ! & I am a Satellite user ! & some of the A-H's are right in our Satellite UP LINK band 435 to 438 mhz. !!! we are getting a lot of NOISE to say the least from them! We have contacted some of these guys & they told us that was there BAND PLAN ? for the hot spots. Well you are in the right place in the band but 435to 438 is not ! one guy told my friend to F him self ! Well we will start putting there CALL SIGNS here if they do not move them ! there are a lot of FM freqs. to put them! Pascal if you would please let the DMR folks know about the trouble. Thanks & 73 to you. Phil KI6PMD..

3. NU4R

NU4R XML Subscriber QRZ Page

What is this "F" thing you speak of???

And, quite frankly Sparky, me thinks you've lost perspective on Pascal's latest and repetitive advertisement for Ailunce.

4. K1FBI

K1FBI XML Subscriber QRZ Page

It's short for go French, yourself. It's an invitation to embrace the Culture of Quebec.
    ;)

5. R2FAQ

R2FAQ Ham Member QRZ Page

I tried the settings for the Kenwood TS-590sg - USB-cable - Notebook ASUS (hrdlog v.5.24.38/withoutHRD + WSJT-X + JT Alert). Works great! Thank you!