ad: Morse-1

Aether logging software

Discussion in 'OS: Mac OS' started by W3PNM, Sep 20, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
  1. W3PNM

W3PNM XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Does anyone know what happened to Andrew, the developer of Aether for Macintosh? Seems like he's dropped off the face of the earth.

2. K3DCW

K3DCW XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I've not heard from him in since last year, and as you likely know his software hasn't been updated since November of last year. I presume you've reached out to him at andrew@aetherlog.com and support@aetherlog.com with no response. I hope that he is alright as it is strange for him to be non-responsive for any length of time.

3. W3PNM

Yes - I've tried both of those addresses. I also tried reaching him via twitter. I agree - he's always been quick to respond.

4. K7GQ

K7GQ Subscriber QRZ Page

As a long-time user (customer), I've noticed that he often consumed by his regular work and fails to respond. At other times, he appears to be free and responds rather quickly. There are a number of Aether users here that may be able to help you with your issue or question.

5. W3PNM

After I sync a QSO with eQSL I get the following error message. All Internet connects are legitimate as well as all passwords. I don't get the problem with LOTW

error code.png

6. N1PEB

N1PEB XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Same issue here, tried contacting him several times with questions, no response. I finally gave up and purchased MacLoggerDX and could not be happier. The support has been outstanding as I transitioned my logs from Aether to MacLoggerDX.

7. DK7NC

DK7NC XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I did exactly the same thing and am a happy camper now.