Unverified Seller AEA PK-232 Multimode Data Controller Pakratt PK232 and PK232MBX

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by UT5RP, Jun 12, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
  1. UT5RP

UT5RP Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi everybody!

I offer to the sale legendary controllers for the digital types of connection of PAKRATT
    PK232MBX and simply PK232 from AEA, both in the excellent condition such as on pictures.
    Last time used 25 years ago and no problems were found. Today May 28'19 both devices
    was connected to the Radio and tested in RTTY and Packet Radio, ALL work as b4 - perfect!
    I sell after the lack of need on 120$ for one or less, and you can offer your price. Payment
    through Western Union, because as be before we in Ukraine can not get facilities sent through
    PayPal! But PayPal now opened possibility of creation of international translation through the
    payment system "RIA". A potential customer can make an effort do translation through "RIA".
    Also payment is possible directly to my credit card. Parcel shipping by Ukrainian Post Registered
    Air Mail with insurance and tracking number of one good weighing in 1.4Кг will cost 30$US.
    Quality of device and shipping I GUARANTEE! Any questions of purchase, payment (possible discount)
    and shipping I ask to write on E-mail of ut5rp@te.net.ua

A thumb-nail technical sketch for those whoever maybe knows that it and for what:

The AEA PK-232 gives you six modes including weather fax, Morse code, Baudot RTTY, ASCII, AMTOR and
    Packet, signal recognition - Shift, Speed, Polarity(Normal/reverse) of receiving signals. Two radio ports are
    featured on the back panel and there is easy HF/VHF radio selection switching on the front panel. The PK-232
    makes any RS-232 compatible computer a digital operating system. Only a simple terminal emulation program
    is required to interface to the PK-232 to your PC. This device features dual polarity FSK and CW keying and
    PTT outputs. Twenty one front panel indicators make multimode operation simple by giving mode and status
    information at a glance. This device requires 12 VDC at 700 mA.

73's de Dmitriy UT5RP
    P.S. Money is strongly needed for life and celebration of 60 years of activity in AIR since Dec 20'1959!

Thanks for looking

Attached Files:

2. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Unverified Sellers - are sellers who have not yet completed the Verified User program at QRZ.
    As of July 1, 2019, only Verified sellers will be permitted to list in this forum.