ad: elecraft

SOLD AEA AT-3000 Antenna Tuner

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KL7JGS, Dec 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
  1. KL7JGS

KL7JGS Ham Member QRZ Page

AEA AT-3000 antenna tuner. Good condition with some superficial scratches on the cabinet.
    I don't have the manual or the power transformer to light the internal light bulbs for the meter back light.
    asking $350.00 OBO

DSC_0002.JPG DSC_0003.JPG

KT5OT and K5MTY like this.
  2. AC6CW

AC6CW Ham Member QRZ Page

Interested, but would like to see a pic with the cover off if possible!

3. KL7JGS

I opened it to take a photograph of the interior for you. I found a problem in the unit. There has been an arc over on the Transmitter coil assembly. Attached is a photograph of the spot from two angles. It looks like it is repairable. I think that cleaning up the area by scraping off the arc trace and filling it with epoxy would keep it from happening again. The foil is still intact for as the fingers are lowered there is still continuity all along the trace. The actual coil is not damages and still in tact.
    I don't want to sell it as if it was totally working. If you are willing to do the fix, I'll lower the price to $100.00 plus shipping as is. I do feel that it is totally repairable. Let me know. DSC_0001.JPG DSC_0002 (2).JPG

4. K8CMS

K8CMS Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi, is the tuner still available?
    Thanks for your time. k8cms

5. KL7JGS

Yes it is.
    Call me if you are interested.
    Neil
    406/581-1575

6. KL7JGS

Unit is sold.

7. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.