SOLD AEA Analyst SWR-121-HF Late serial number 5001-5000

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by WQ6N, Nov 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. WQ6N

WQ6N XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I purchased this HF analyzer directly from AEA and am the original owner. I have maybe used it a dozen times since I have owned the unit which has been kept boxed during storage. The unit is in very good condition and shows no signs of wear other than the original screen protector that all of them have. 100% operational on both batteries and external supply. I use the AEA Software Director for plotting (not included). It is available online. The serial is #: 01200 which is one of the very late versions. I use rechargeable batteries which are not included. If you want to use an optional external power brick the connector takes a 2.1mm plug at 12vdc. The serial cable is not included but I have a sheet that is easy to follow to make one to fit your setup. Included is the original instruction manual. The manual is also available online if you need further specifications. I have included a couple of plot samples that I conducted on a OCF dipole.

I am asking $140 and will ship via USPS flat Rate to lower 48. No Returns due to part swappers. Paypal is preferred.

What It Does
    The SWR-121 HF Antenna Analyst combines a microprocessor controlled frequency synthesizer with an
    accurate low-power SWR bridge to present a graphical display of SWR versus frequency. During normal operation, the Analyst continuously sweeps and plots the selected frequency range. You can define this "sweep" range using the Analyst’s keypad.
    Once installed on your PC, the optional SWR DIRECTOR software allows you to remotely control the Analyst as well as store and print plots.
    Features
    • Graphical display of SWR versus frequency 1Mhz to 31.999Mhz
    • Digital readout of SWR
    • Digital readout of Return Loss
    • Auditory cues
    • Self-test and Calibration functions
    • Automatic plot scaling
    • Automatic centering
    • Automatic plot averaging
    • Automatic hold and Automatic off
    • Battery-powered and auto saver
    • RS-232 interface

Attached Files:

KB9WVK likes this.
  2. WQ6N

I do have an extra serial (9 pin) plotting interface cable and will include it with the sale. The plotting was done using the SWR Director in the DEMO mode which requires you to restart the measurement every 30 or so minutes. Not a big challenge as it met my needs.

3. K3OXL

K3OXL Ham Member QRZ Page

I am interested in buying the analyzer. Will you accept a postal money order vice pay pal?

Thank you,
    Charles John
    K3OXL

4. WX4CAZ

WX4CAZ Subscriber QRZ Page

Im interested in it also. Let me know if the first one falls though.

5. WQ6N

Sold pending funds

6. WQ6N

AEA SWR-121-HF is confirmed Sold

7. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.