AE1CT-Up to his old games

Discussion in 'Ham to Ham References' started by K2PJW, Sep 22, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-assoc
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
  1. AE1CT

AE1CT Ham Member QRZ Page

IF PHIL READ THE ADD IT SAID "FOR PARTS OR REPAIR". I SUFFER FROM SEZURES AND HAVE HEART PROBLEMS, IVE BEEN IN AND OUT OF THE HOSPITAL SEVERAL TIMES SINCE I POSTED THE ADD FOR THE MONARCH RADIO. HE GOT THE RADIO, YES I WAS LATE MAILING IT OUT BUT WITH MY HEALTH CONDITIONS ITS NOT EASY TRYING TO UNLOAD ALL MY GEAR BEFORE I KICK THE BUCKET. WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO COMPASIONATE PEOPLE. I DONT KNOW WHERE HES GETTING HIS NEGATIVE FEEDBACK FROM ABOUT ME, I CANT FIND ANYTHING.

2. AJ4GQ

AJ4GQ Ham Member QRZ Page

3. KW3U

KW3U Ham Member QRZ Page

messaged me to wait a month on ebay if he wins, yeah right, checked qrz and google and he isnt in jail
    or visited yet? always check the call,

N3AB and K9ASE like this.
  4. W0XX

W0XX Ham Member QRZ Page

Honestly, you ought to give up wheeling and dealing if you are that unable to complete transactions correctly....definitely doesn't look consistent to have folks post bad experiences with you frequently....just sayin...

N3AB likes this.
  5. W2WDX

W2WDX Ham Member QRZ Page

Sending money orders or check or cash is just never the way to buy anything. You're left with trusting the seller. These days, that's just looking for trouble. Credit/debit cards and some online form of payment only, this way you have quick recourse. Period. Unless you can afford to throw money in the street and walk away.