ad: elecraft

AE1CT-Up to his old games

Discussion in 'Ham to Ham References' started by K2PJW, Sep 22, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: l-assoc
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. AE1CT

AE1CT Ham Member QRZ Page

IF PHIL READ THE ADD IT SAID "FOR PARTS OR REPAIR". I SUFFER FROM SEZURES AND HAVE HEART PROBLEMS, IVE BEEN IN AND OUT OF THE HOSPITAL SEVERAL TIMES SINCE I POSTED THE ADD FOR THE MONARCH RADIO. HE GOT THE RADIO, YES I WAS LATE MAILING IT OUT BUT WITH MY HEALTH CONDITIONS ITS NOT EASY TRYING TO UNLOAD ALL MY GEAR BEFORE I KICK THE BUCKET. WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO COMPASIONATE PEOPLE. I DONT KNOW WHERE HES GETTING HIS NEGATIVE FEEDBACK FROM ABOUT ME, I CANT FIND ANYTHING.

2. KD6VXI

KD6VXI Ham Member QRZ Page

Gary,

You ripped me off for the Kenwood TS850SAT as well, and screwed your friend Joe at the same time.

I will get my money back from you.

Shame in you, telling people it's because of health problems. Karma is a bitch!

You are a rip off artist. And now you are using Joe to rip people off as well. WB0MMC advertised the radio for his frond Gary. Seems Gary doesn't have internet, but he's able to post here.

https://forums.qrz.com/index.php?threads/wb0mmz-ae1ct-non-responsive-after-selling-bad-radio.629981/

Mark my words. I've turned you in to the post off e, PayPal and I will be contacting your local district attorney.

AE1CT, GARY NORTH or GARY PICHETTE and WB0MMZ Joe Green. All scammers, selling faulty stuff.

Screw you both!

3. WB0MMZ

WB0MMZ Ham Member Volunteer Moderator QRZ Page

Name calling is uncalled for and immature.

N9ZDZ likes this.
  4. WD4ED

WD4ED XML Subscriber QRZ Page

What? “Rip off artist” and “scammer” are “uncalled for” and “immature”? Have you actually read the thread? Looks pretty much called for to me!

Maybe I’m just missing a joke or something?

Ed

KD5IR, N3AB and KE0DZW like this.
  5. N1UXA

N1UXA Ham Member QRZ Page

Its very easy to find!