ad: MyWorld-1

ADIF to PC from PC to GlobalQSL

Discussion in 'Logbook User Forum' started by DL9ZAW, Sep 10, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-rfparts
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-gcopper
  1. DL9ZAW

DL9ZAW Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello radio friends.
    I don't understand that you can't get any pictures of how it works with the ADIF files.
    I'm not very good at reading English.
    I just want to have my few qso's from the logbook here in qrz in a file on the PC and then send them to GlobalQSL to test how it works.
    It's a life's work not to get ADIF junk on the pc hahahahahahah
    If someone has time to describe the process in a few understandable words would be nice.
    73 Peter DL9ZAW/VU2

2. W1DQ

W1DQ QRZ Staff / Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Volunteer DX Helper QRZ Page

An ADIF file is a text file arranged according to ADIF protocol, see www.adif.org . It has the extension ".adi".

It contains QSO details such as callsigns, date, time, mode, band, etc. in coded format (e.g. <call:5>DL1XX <mode:2>CW ).

An ADIF file is used to exchange log data between logbook programs. Using features within each logging software program, first the data in one logbook is exported (downloaded) from it in the form of an ADIF file; second that ADIF file is imported (uploaded) into the next logbook.

QRZ has both export and import features; import is at no cost / export requires an XML or higher subscription to activate it.

Open your logbook; click on SETTINGS; scroll to Export / Import