adding picture to profile????

Discussion in 'Community Help Center' started by KW9M, Jan 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: DLSpec-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
  1. KW9M

KW9M Ham Member QRZ Page

I have tried to add a picture but it isn't working. I have browsed and selected picture. Hit upload but it hasn't worked. Not sure what I am doing wrong?? Also have issue with signing in on my laptop. I have a laptop in my staion and this computer doesn't allow me to sign in. I have tried changing the settings to allow QRZ but it still won't let me sign in on this computer. Our other laptop does though. Any tips??
    Thanks and 73's
    Steve
    KW9M

2. SV2HVL

SV2HVL Subscriber QRZ Page

Hello KW9M,

If you uploaded an image from your computer to your prifile, you must select it and press "Set", otherwise "NONE" is selected. Try to upload small images (800x800 or 200kb max).
    The second issue about your laptop, try allowing cookies to your browser.

Please let me know if these issues solved your problems.

See you soon,
    73 - SV2HVL - Elias

3. KW9M

KW9M Ham Member QRZ Page

I tried to uplaod photo again. It takes a long time and I get an Internal Server Error that says I should notify QRZ support to see cause. It says Internal error or misconfiguration. There is also a server error log message I wrote down Not sure if you would need that.
    Steve
    KW9M

4. PD5SJO

PD5SJO QRZ Volunteer Moderator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

To log in you must have javascript on.

Pictures uploaded in the my profile area, are little pictures displayed within your user profile.
    To upload a picture or QSL card which has to show when you surch for your callsign are uploaded this way.
    Login and find your callsign, click on "click for more details", click on "add or edit pictures and qsl images", search for the picture on your computer and upload it. When you click on "Set" at the right of the picture it will be shown at the top near your callsign.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.