ad: elecraft

Adding call sign to existing login in

Discussion in 'Community Help Center' started by KJ7OBU, May 22, 2020 at 12:03 AM.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: OK1UUad-1
ad: FBNews-1
  1. KJ7OBU

KJ7OBU Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello, same for me as well, received call sign today KJ7OBU user is FREDGRANNAN442.

2. EB1BSV

EB1BSV Volunteer / Dx Helper/ Moderator / Lifetime Member Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

3. EB1BSV

EB1BSV Volunteer / Dx Helper/ Moderator / Lifetime Member Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Hello FREDERICK J GRANNAN, KJ7OBU,

U.S. CALL SIGN CHANGES OR ADDITIONS

When your license or any modifications shows up on the FCC ULS please take note of the "Grant Date".

Your new information will NOT appear on QRZ until 2-3 days after that date.

US CALLS ARE ADDED AUTOMATICALLY

When USA Amateurs change or get a new callsign from the FCC. A USA Amateur callsign should NEVER be added by a person. The QRZ system will automatically add your new callsign within 3 days of it becoming effective on the FCC's website. This is especially important for QRZ Subscribers who risk losing their subscription if they don't wait for the system to do the update. The system will update your username to your new callsign and transfer your bio and other information automatically. Your login password will remain the same. Be patient, it will work.

You will hear from me when your callsign appears in our database and then I will change your username to your callsign.

73, Julio C├ęsar EB1BSV / KI7HPQ

4. KJ7OBU

KJ7OBU Ham Member QRZ Page

Thank you very much!!!

5. EB1BSV

You are welcome

73, Julio

6. KF0AFQ

KF0AFQ Ham Member QRZ Page

Julio, I wonder if you can help me too. I mistakenly created an account without a call sign. I'm sorry. The call sign now appears in the database. Can you help me to connect call sign to existing account?

Call: KF0AFQ
    user: troyl

7. EB1BSV

Let me check

8. EB1BSV

Username has been changed to your callsign.

If you have further questions, please, do not hesitate to contact us again.

73, Julio

KF0AFQ likes this.
  9. EB1BSV

Username has been changed to your callsign.

If you have further questions, please, do not hesitate to contact us again.

73, Julio

10. K1LKP

K1LKP Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

JULIO,

YOU ARE ALWAYS SO VERY HELPFUL.........BRAVO...

FELIZ FIN DE SEMANA

Mantenerse sano

73, CARMELO

EB1BSV likes this.