ad: elecraft

Acom 700s Amplifier - Review

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by EA7IXM, Mar 9, 2023.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Radclub22-2
  1. UT7UX

UT7UX Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

A mí me parece un poco complicado pero posible tener ambos la radio y el amplificador en las zonas sordas de un micrófono supercardioide. Sin embargo, prefiero los microphones condensadores de diafragma grande. Generalmente son de patrón cardioide y de una sensibilidad bastante alta. Esto significa necesito esconder el amplificador a silenciar el ruido. Necesito unos muebles o en particular un caso de tipo rackmount que permite una ventilación aún es bastante cerrado o digamos aislado. :confused:

I [almost] do not too but I like to hear Spanish speech and, honestly saying, it seems pretty easy to understand since Paco talks about hamradio gear - a matter everyone here seem should know by heart. :p

WP4TM likes this.
  2. W7DGJ

W7DGJ Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

For just over $4000, you could afford a full legal-limit Mercury LUX. Compare the two reviews on eHam.

W2TH, K5KUA and N0YPD like this.
  3. VA7UO

VA7UO Ham Member QRZ Page

I speak Spanish...pero gracias.

4. WB4OZM

WB4OZM XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Maybe I'm old fashioned, but why wear a hoodie for this video? I'm guessing American's just don't dress up anymore. It's nice to see a video of a Ham with a button-down shirt (or a shirt without some vulgar drawing) and somewhat clean look. Living aboard for 6 years seeing how other countries even dress up in their Casual style makes Americans look like they just don't give a damn. Just my 2 cents worth.

KA2FIR, AA4YD, W8BBM and 2 others like this.
  5. UT7UX

UT7UX Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I would disagree since inked pinup girls would be even better. ;) Just imagine a couple of ladies are talking about a far above legal limit tube amp, wouldn't it be spectacular? :rolleyes:

6. KC3JH

KC3JH Ham Member QRZ Page

The OP is from Spain. The "EA7" in his call is a clue he's not American.

7. NI5L

NI5L Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

What a completely awful and goofy video.

The antics and gangsta style are ridiculous.

KA2FIR, LU4HMF, W7RY and 1 other person like this.
  8. EA7IXM

EA7IXM XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Que ridiculez que en este mundo haya gente como tu y los demas que juzgan a las personas como se visten.
    repito visto como quiero y el unico ridiculo aqui lo hacen personas como tu que juzgan a las demas personas por su forma de vestir.

NI5L 3,340 You visit your qrz and I see the radio you do and what you contribute to it with these comments.
    You are another example of what an operator should never be or how an operator should never behave.
    If you dedicate your time to doing radio instead of criticizing how others dress... surely you wouldn't make a fool of yourself like this.

9. NI5L

NI5L Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I spent about 3 minutes of my time to try and watch your video and then comment on it.

Maybe if YOU spent more time on the air instead of trying to be a You Tube star, you might make better videos.

The whole gangsta thing with the hoodie, flat brimmed hat and waving your hands around is ridiculous.

KA2FIR, W8BBM, LU4HMF and 3 others like this.
  10. WB4OZM

WB4OZM XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I like the idea of Pin up girls doing the video,

UT7UX likes this.
  11. EA7IXM

12. EA7IXM

Keep making a fool of yourself...
    sad person with no social life xD

PD: I hope those girls know that EA7 is from Spain and are not as ridiculous as you who don't even know that an EA7 is a Spanish prefix and an EA7 is labeled as American xD

13. K9BAW

K9BAW XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I did understand the WTF !!!!!!!!!!!!! very funny video, whatever he is saying it is funny !!!!!!

14. W8BBM

W8BBM Ham Member QRZ Page

Amen! What's next, a drive bye with a 2 meter/440 in a low rider? The whole thing looks ridiculous.

KA2FIR, KR3DX and LU4HMF like this.