SOLD ACOM 600S 6-160M 600 Watt Amp

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KC9RF, Apr 18, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
  1. KC9RF

KC9RF XML Subscriber QRZ Page

ACOM 600S Amplifier 600 Watts

The ACOM no tune 600S is almost foolproof as it has wonderful protection against operator mistakes. The amp uses 2 MRFE6VP6300H Mosfets which withstands a very high SWR. It’s compatible with almost every transceiver as it uses a PTT ground on transmit. Broad band input to your transceiver matches very well. It is very straight forward to operate.

I have used this amp remotely by monitoring via RS232 to my computer. Amp has Band tracking to my rig which makes local/remote operating possible. There is software available for operating remote from a PC that looks and operates just like the front panel on the amp. Remote software included.

Besides the normal pictures of the amp. Pictures included of amp easily operating at 600 watts on 10, 20,
    and 80 meters. Note Amp can do more but I operate at specified wattage. Amp is wired for 110VAC but plug can be wired for 220 with no internal wiring required because of switching power supply.

Reason for selling is to finance another project. No Trades, Amp has original factory double boxed carton
    Price Shipped and insured $2149, USA only , Paypal Accepted.

Contact info: email is good on QRZ

Acom 600 front shot on box.jpg

Acom 600 front shot on box.jpg

Acom 600 rear panel.jpg

Acom 600 top panel.jpg

Acom 600 10m output.jpg

Acom 20 meter output.jpg

ACOM 80 m output.jpg

Attached Files:

KA8UGB, WB5THT, KT5OT and 6 others like this.
  2. KC9RF

Price has been lowered to $1975

3. HI8SMX

HI8SMX Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Still available?

4. KC9RF

SOLD SOLD SOLD

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.