Canceled Acom 1500

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K4JNS, Dec 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: l-assoc
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
  1. K4JNS

K4JNS Ham Member QRZ Page

Up for sale is my Mint Acom 1500 amplifier. Its been babied, does full rated output + just like advertised. Not much to say about it. It looks and operates just like a new one. Comes with everything a new one comes with. Wired for 240 volts. I sold my radio in the process of upgrading the shack which is why I'm only offering the amp for sale until the 24th of this month. If it doesn't sale before then I'll keep it and use it with the new radio but I really want to upgrade to a solid state amp to run with the new Flex. 3,000 shipped or a better deal in person of course. I'm good on QRZ. As always thanks for looking, Happy Holidays!

Attached Files:

K5MTY, WB4HAM and KE9OL like this.
  2. K4JNS

$3,000 shipped con us or we can work out a deal for in person pick up. Possibly would be interested in trading for a ft5000mp, flex 6400, ts990.

3. K4JNS

UPDATED PRICE: $2,900 Shipped CONUS

4. K4JNS

UPDATED PRICE: $2,800 Shipped CONUS

5. K4JNS

FINAL PRICE UPDATE: 2,650 Shipped CONUS if it doesn't sale by Christmas morning I'm canceling the listing and keeping the amp.

6. K4JNS

Please cancel add, I might try to sale at a later date but as of now I'm keeping it.

7. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.