SOLD AC8Y FSK/CW Keying Interface

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by WS4V, Mar 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: l-BCInc
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-assoc
  1. WS4V

WS4V XML Subscriber QRZ Page

My loss is your gain. I purchased this kit so I could use my desktop computer to key my HF rig for FSK and CW. However the add on serial port in my computer evidently does not supply enough current to drive the optoisolators into full saturation. (The optoisolators in the kit draw 11.5 mA at 12 VDC) It does not drive the output of the optoisolators low enough to key my TS-590SG. The low logic level is about +0.5 VDC. There are evidently many rigs out there that will work with this interface, but my TS-590SG would not. You can see the schematic and more about the kit at http://thetower.us/FSK/index.html
    The kit originally cost $20.00 plus shipping and the enclosure cost $8.50. If you would like to give this interface a try, I will sell it for $10.00 plus USPS Priority Mail delivery ($7.20). Payment by Cash, Check, Money Order or PayPal. E-mail direct to TimWS4V@gmail.com No warranty, but everything is just as I received in the kit and what you see in the pictures.

Attached Files:

2. N6OIL

N6OIL Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Hello Tim, check this one out, I had great luck with on my Icom's http://w3yy.com/fsk.htm He has a setup for your 590. Sorry admin for responding here but I thought others might like the info too.

3. WS4V

WS4V XML Subscriber QRZ Page

SOLD

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.