AC outlet voltage at 78v.... that's just weird

Discussion in 'General Technical Questions and Answers' started by W7UUU, Nov 13, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-BCInc
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
  1. W4IOA

W4IOA Ham Member QRZ Page

Last post. Nothing to see

I win

2. AA7QQ

AA7QQ Ham Member QRZ Page

Balloon framing was great for snaking wires. Basement to attic, maybe some 45s...

Ed

3. KB1CKT

KB1CKT Ham Member QRZ Page

After owning this house... it might be the last balloon I ever willingly own! Ok, not that bad, but still. Learned too much on this one.

4. KK4YWN

KK4YWN Ham Member QRZ Page

The jerky turned out great. Excellent starting point. My lady and i thank you.

Gonna amp up the sirracha a bit and call it perfect. We are junkies for that stuff.

W4IOA likes this.
  5. W4IOA

W4IOA Ham Member QRZ Page

Nice. Its a good place to start and adjust to suit your tastes. Sirracha is good, sometimes I sprinkle pepper or chili flakes, even had good luck with soy sauce.
    I'm pleased you're happy. A hunting friend gave me that simple recipe and I've had great success with beef, deer,elk, halibut, and salmon. Now that I'm in the mid south I'll have to find other fish to smoke.

6. KK4YWN

KK4YWN Ham Member QRZ Page

Go east. I see japanese tourists in driftboats below the south holsten. Supposed to be world famous trout fishing. I dunno. We paddled it a few years ago. You can read the writing on tires under 20ft of water :D

W4IOA likes this.