About Survey Central

Discussion in 'Survey Center' started by AA7BQ, Nov 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
  1. VA2GK

VA2GK Ham Member QRZ Page

What's that "internet explorer" thingie?

2. W7LPN

W7LPN Ham Member QRZ Page

survey idea...

Should non-ham operators, who often ask questions regarding illegal ops, be allowed on the Zed forums, or be banned for admitting illegal equipment or operations? :eek:

3. W7LPN

W7LPN Ham Member QRZ Page

I started using firefox, but it started controlling everything I didn't want it controlling...I got mad and deleted it. Obviously I just didn't know it well.

4. WA1ZPD

WA1ZPD Guest

No, but you need it to get on here.:D

5. W9JEF

W9JEF Ham Member QRZ Page

My "1 2 3 ... Last Page" thread was primarily an experiment, and the "poll" was an afterthought--added later, in hope that it would be viewed as self-deprecating humor.

But, alas, it seems that my attempt at levity has backfired, and the 'humor' was taken much too seriously. And now the thread languishes among the more serious and pertinent surveys.

Now that it's been moved to Survey Central; will the survey results really provide "...input, some of which we will use to make future decisions regarding QRZ?"

6. W9JEF

W9JEF Ham Member QRZ Page

I don't have a working computer at this time, and if I did, I would fear exposing it to the perils of the internet. I use webtv, instead. It's a $75 box connected to the regular phone line.

I type while seated in my easy chair in front of the TV, and MSN eats the viruses. It is rather slow, so while waiting for a page to load, I can do routine tasks to pass the time.

7. KI4KCX

KI4KCX Ham Member QRZ Page

I use firefox. Ie kept giving me problems.
    73, Jerry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.