ad: Schulman-1

A71AN

Discussion in 'Silent Keys / Friends Remembered' started by A71BR, Nov 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
  1. A71BR

A71BR Ham Member QRZ Page

Dears friends and other ham radio i have to inform you that my dear brother and friend Mr Rashid is passed away tow weeks ago.

2. KF6ABU

KF6ABU Ham Member QRZ Page

Very sorry for your loss Abdul :(

3. K2HAT

K2HAT Premium Subscriber Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper QRZ Page

My Condolences in your time of sadness and loss.

73 K2HAT

4. VE9SY

VE9SY Ham Member QRZ Page

So sorry to hear this. Never got a chance to work him on the air, but we have had several conversations online. I really liked him. He was a very nice person to chat with.

5. KB2FCV

KB2FCV Ham Member QRZ Page

I'm sorry to hear the sad news of Rashed's passing, my condolences on your loss. He was always a friendly contributor to this site and he enjoyed ham radio.

6. K8MHZ

K8MHZ Ham Member QRZ Page

My condolences.

I miss reading his posts. Thank you for letting us know. He has many friends here.

7. KC4GFW

KC4GFW Ham Member QRZ Page

Abdul sorry to hear about Rashid passing away. He was kind enough to help me get a A71A QSL several months ago, he even sent a post card of Qatar and a few extra QSL's to hang on the wall. Something I will never forget.

8. KA5ROW

KA5ROW Ham Member QRZ Page

I am sorry you lost your brother. As long as you are alive, you will keep him alive in your memory.

9. A61ZX

A61ZX Ham Member QRZ Page

Very Sad to know that a good friend is not around, i met Rashed during his visit to UAE, he looked very smart and a very humble nice man and when we spoke he was a mazing in everything he talked about as i enjoyed listening and learning from his words many things.
    I was in A7 land when i heard that he passed away and i felt very bad and sad that someone like rashed is no more around. May lord bless him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.