ad: Radclub22-1

A Ham's Night Before Christmas

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by K4AAQ, Dec 16, 2021.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
  1. WB6ODR

WB6ODR Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Gary, I have been in the game long enough to remember Wayne Green and had almost all the issues of 73 magazine. I had to unload them when we moved, just could not carry that much and had no place to store them. I love this poem, with or without the reference to Wayne Green. I have read it at some club meetings and on the air with my locat vhf group. Thank you again for your creativity and allowing us to us it.
    73 WB6ODR, Prescott, AZ

K4AAQ likes this.
  2. WD4ELG

WD4ELG Ham Member QRZ Page

3. W9ZSJ

W9ZSJ Ham Member QRZ Page

4. VK3AUX

VK3AUX XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Good stuff, loving it all ! Merry Christmas everyone and here's to a fantastic New Year.

5. K1LKP

K1LKP Ham Member QRZ Page

HI TONY,

THANK U FOR SHARING THIS FB FB KICK BUTT..... DITTY.........

ALWAYS A PLEASURE TO RUN ACROSS U DURING THE VARIOUS
    CW CONTESTS.

THREE CHEERS FOR THE FOLKS AT W1HP.

safe and happy holiday.gif

6. KQ1V

KQ1V Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I really miss the classic cartoons that QST used to run. Once again I feel the ARRL is deaf to its customer-base. Instead of the same old advertisements in the same old positions, why doesn't the ARRL mix it up a bit and toss in some of the old cartoons? Perhaps, just maybe, two pages of letters to the editor?! Would make for a better read, as not every ham is a ham techie that wants to build some homebrew kit, or read an a Ham "engineer's" arcane review of a radio. Just saying. Just my two zloty.

7. W3QJ

W3QJ Ham Member QRZ Page

Yep good one about Wyane,73 Bob W3QJ