When I was given the BC1-T that became my dedicated 160m transmitter, the deal was that I would remove every trace of it from the premises, including any spare parts. I couldn't get it out the front door of the transmitter building because they had installed the new transmitter just in a spot that blockaded the door by about 6 inches. I was thinking I would have to get some sheet metal blades for my skillsaw and cut the cabinet into pieces after stripping it down inside. Then I noticed a service entrance in the back, measured the door width, and saw that it would fit through the space with less than 1/4" to spare, with all iron, tubes, front door, ventilation grille and side panel removed. I brought a helper with me, but it took more than the two of us to move the transmitter out the door horizontally. Eventually the station manager and DJ on duty pitched in and the four of us got it out. Once the transmitter was out the back door, it had to be lifted over a diesel generator that was mounted on a concrete pad right outside the door, with a lot of sharp angle iron stock. We managed to lift it out the door and over the generator and into my truck without any injuries. Naturally, it was a hot June day, about 90° and close to equal percentage of humidity. I understood why they were so willing to give me the transmitter if I promised to get it out of there. I suspect they had already approached more than one other before me, who either couldn't do it, or declined after looking over the situation.