Now that I've got the R-390 up and running I've acquired a Collins 32V-3 to pair it with. I haven't powered it up yet, just working around the outside. I've replaced the cracked frequency dial glass. The antenna connector got dinged and the whole assembly got bent so that needs to be replaced. The front panel screw that seems to hold the Antenna Loading shaft in place is loose and somehow binds up the control if I try and tighten it so that needs to be looked at. From what I've read so far this transmitter is a bit of a beast. But I guess I need something to do with all my free time this winter.