ad: M2Ant-1

A 10W Baofeng? Reviewing the UV-S9 Plus + REAL POWER Test

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by VK7HH, May 4, 2021.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. N6JPG

N6JPG Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Yes, and you can use the flashlight to signal in code when the radio quits working and/or you can't figure out how to program it.

W1YW and G7DAZ like this.
  2. WB2JIX

WB2JIX XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Anytime I find used Baofeng's with all the items they originally came with, I buy them to give away to young people to get them interested in the hobby. Our club members have given away a lot of them. :)

K5JKR and W1YW like this.
  3. K5JKR

K5JKR Ham Member QRZ Page

I have 2 of the Baofeng's. My first one is a red UV-5R and my second is the UV-5R-3 tri-bander. The red one I have had since the fall of 2015 and the -3 I bought 2 years ago. I run the Nagoya antennas on them and have the extended batteries.

4. BG6HJO

BG6HJO Ham Member QRZ Page

看来宝峰在国外的售价比国内还便宜啊!虽然是国产廉价的机器!

5. BG6HJO

BG6HJO Ham Member QRZ Page

我们也不相信它能输出10W的功率,只能说相对于它的售价,性价比还是不错的!如果不是的话,你干嘛去购买它呢?!:);)

6. KC7NOA

KC7NOA Ham Member QRZ Page

Translation##
    We also don't believe it can output 10W of power. We can only say that the price/performance ratio is good compared to its price! If not, why do you buy it?

Response ##

Because honesty is valued too ...
    There is an insane amount of counterfeit parts/products from China. It has been like that for years and the chineese government couldn't possibly be complient in those activities-- or sponsor it, after all, it's a communist government.

Translation ##

因為誠實也很有價值...
    來自中國的假冒零件/產品數量驚人。 多年來一直如此,中國政府不可能在這些活動中順從——或者贊助它,畢竟這是一個共產主義政府。
    Yīnwèi chéngshí yě hěn yǒu jiàzhí...
    Láizì zhōngguó de jiǎmào língjiàn/chǎnpǐn shùliàng jīngrén. Duōnián lái yīzhí rúcǐ, zhōngguó zhèngfǔ bù kěnéng zài zhèxiē huódòng zhōng shùncóng——huòzhě zànzhù tā, bìjìng zhè shì yīgè gòngchǎn zhǔyì zhèngfǔ.