ad: k1jek

9N1AA

Discussion in 'Contests, DXpeditions and Special Events' started by N4GNR, Nov 8, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-rfparts
ad: Subscribe
  1. N4GNR

N4GNR Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Satish-9N1AA has asked me to pick up his QSL duties...so QSL DIRECT to N4GNR
    I understand that N4AA has a sack full of unanswered cards at his home up to the time of his death.
    I will be getting those cards this week,, and I hope to have them answered within 2 weeks...
    and any cards that come in hereafter will be answered same day ...
    Again-- QSL DIRECT to N4GNR 73 Dan Cisson N4GNR

2. N4GNR

11-10-2017
    I got the blank cards,, and a BOX FULL ready to go to BURO..
    a small bag full of cards that came to Carl-N4AA up till his death,, and some after his death...
    I will get these out within a couple weeks... A NEW CARD HAS GOT TO BE PRINTED
    73 Dan N4GNR

3. N4GNR

Satish has not said ANYTHING to me about LOTW documents ... 2 months ago I was NOT Satishes QSL manager... so why do you print this ??
    I suppose Satish will take care of his LOTW himself.... Be careful what you print... ask me,, or ask Satish before you put such as this in print !! Dan N4GNR

4. VU2NFJ

VU2NFJ XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I was not aware that Satish has changed his QSL Manager and you are the new one. That is the reason, i printed that. I cannot see the edit/remove button, or else i would have done that. Please Note: My Intention was not to write anything bad about anyone, but just to send a sarcastic reminder FOR PERFORMING LATE, which unknowingly went towards you instead of going to that old QSL Manager. Thank you for updating & correcting me. Sorry if your reputation has got affected by my text.