6 year old Antenna Designer from Sri Lanka

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by 4S7AB, Jun 2, 2020.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
  1. W1KRI

W1KRI Ham Member QRZ Page

Excellent ! Kid is a future star!

KF4ZKU and 4S7AB like this.
  2. N2NWK

N2NWK Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

For once he not making a cricket bat or trying to be a Lasith Malinga, good to see the youngster trying Ham radio and grooming his antenna making skills.

KF4ZKU and 4S7AB like this.
  3. UR3QTN

UR3QTN Ham Member QRZ Page

At first I myself thought that people fly on satellites. Until I was explained hi hi
    And the boy can try to download and install the program Hamsphere 3.0. A good simulator for the beginner. If you like the radio - get a license. My youngest sister appeared in Hamsphere at just six years old. The boy should get a chance to become a radio amateur! Good luck & 73!

4S7AB likes this.
  4. KQ2N

KQ2N XML Subscriber QRZ Page

This young man is a great future for your country, and Amateur Radio! I wish him the best!

5. IK8PGE

IK8PGE Ham Member QRZ Page

I can say only one think to the father: good work Kamal!!!! and Compliments for your Anuhas, Big cuddle from Italy

IK8PGE Lucio

6. K3LU

K3LU XML Subscriber QRZ Page

This is how it starts! Well done Kamal! We will be looking for Anuhas one day soon HF. Be well. 73!

7. N2CAV

N2CAV Ham Member QRZ Page

8. SV7KDU

SV7KDU Ham Member QRZ Page

το μέλλον μας , είναι τα παιδιά μας, μπράβο στον μικρό αλλά και στους γονείς για την παιδεία του, 73 sv7kdu

9. DJ3BT

DJ3BT Ham Member QRZ Page

The new antenna-professor, so cute !

4S7AB likes this.
  10. N6WH

N6WH Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Excellent! I love his creativity and eagerness. Of course, he wanted it rotated. HAHAHA! Kudos!

4S7AB likes this.