6 mo old 7300 what would be a fair listing price?

Discussion in 'Swapmeet Talk' started by N1GMV, May 22, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: l-BCInc
ad: l-assoc
  1. N1GMV

N1GMV Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I am planning on selling my IC7300 that I purchased last November from HRO. The rig is in perfect condition and I have all the paperwork and original packaging. I am selling it because I just ordered a new 7610.

My question is what should be a fair price to list it for here on QRZ? I will have to figure in shipping and PP fees. Like I said the rig is like brand new, always kept covered and I even put a screen protector on it. It is a really great radio!

2. WA9SDJ

WA9SDJ XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I bought one new for $999 with free shipping from DX Engineering, so I'd guess no more than ~$850.

3. AF7ON

AF7ON Ham Member QRZ Page

There was a recent thread on this. I use 75% of current listed price as a guide point for used gear, maybe more for current items in demand. Icom 7300s have been listed around 85% to 90% of current street price and probably sell a bit below that. I wouldn't pay more than $850 shipped, personally, so agree with WA9SDJ.

You'll like the 7610 - I've had one for a month now.

Mike
    AF7ON

KB4QAA likes this.
  4. K2HAT

K2HAT QRZ Volunteer Volunteer DX Helper QRZ Page

Saw one for sale at Southington 6 weeks ago or so, for $800. and it was still there at 11am as I left.

Saw an IC-7300 at Hamvention on Friday the gent was asking $750.
    I stopped at his booth Saturday and asked if he sold it, he said yes.

5. ND6M

ND6M Ham Member QRZ Page

but,.... what was the actual final selling price?

I bet it was less than $750.

6. K2HAT

K2HAT QRZ Volunteer Volunteer DX Helper QRZ Page

The rest of the story, he said he got $750. It did have the box with it. :)

He said he sold it before Noon Friday, I saw it before 8:45am; while walking around before I set up my for sale stuff.

7. N1GMV

N1GMV Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Thanks all, yeah just noticed that someone posted the same thing, sorry for not searching first! I am going to check with my local club members, if no takers I will list it here next week. 73 all!

8. N2RDQ

N2RDQ Ham Member QRZ Page

850 sounds about right, got a like new used one myself 3 mo. ago for that..

K2HAT likes this.
  9. KP4SX

KP4SX Subscriber QRZ Page

It should sell easily at 850. I've seen some less than that but they get snatched up in a heartbeat. You might have to wait a few hours.

K2HAT likes this.