50 States Question

Discussion in 'QRZ Operating Awards' started by N0QLT, Mar 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
  1. N0QLT

N0QLT Ham Member QRZ Page

What does this mean? I'm not quite sure and I can't find anything online about it. TNX ES 73, -HRS

Congratulations — Almost!
    Our analysis shows that you've completed this award!However one or more of the logbooks you selected have already been used towards this award in another application.

2. KJ4VTH

KJ4VTH Ham Member QRZ Page

Did you recently file using TurboTax? :eek:

3. N0QLT

HI HI... Creative accounting!:cool:

4. WA6WGS

WA6WGS XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I am receiving the same message for DXCC for PHONE.
    I do download LoTw to QRZ. Is that what it is telling me?
    If so, how is it resolved?

Thanks Ed WA6WGS

5. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

You elected to run an analysis on a combination of logbooks, rather than on each logbook separately.

While one of the logbooks in the combination has already met the requirements and achieved the award, the combination has not.

To upgrade the award to include the selected combination of logbooks, all must satisfy the requirement.

6. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

It is unclear as to the message you are referring to.

You are experiencing regular errors in using the QRZ/LoTW interface as described in the attached figure. You need to carefully re-set the interface using the following guide: http://files.qrz.com/static/qrz/lotw_cert_guide.pdf

View attachment 224824

7. N0QLT

OK, Although I have two logbooks (one is for a club station), I should have selected my regular one. Maybe I did that wrong. I'll try it again and see.

Thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.