4CX800A/GU74B MATCHED PAIRS

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N4YI, Mar 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
  1. N4YI

N4YI Ham Member QRZ Page

4cx800a/gu74b tubes. I have a brand new matched pair of Svetlana 4cx800a/gu74b tubes. These tubes are new, AND ARE IN GREAT CONDITION.  They dont look all beat up like a lot of the so-called NOS tubes you see offered on many of the classified listings. The tubes I have for sale are in factory boxes, and are sealed in factory plastic bags for protection. They are clean, and do not have any dents, dings or scratches. I will sell the matched pair for $190.00 plus $10.00 shipping to anywhere in the U.S.. I will warranty the tubes for 1 full year as long as the failure was not caused by the buyer. You will not find a better tube than these. 73..........Tom............  W4TH w4th@hotmail.com

[​IMG]

2. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.