ad: QSLWorks-1

#46 Sneak Peak at JS8Call's new features with Jordan Sherer KN4CRD - YTHF Cut

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by KM9G, May 26, 2020.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-2
  1. K4AGO

K4AGO Ham Member QRZ Page

Exactly...

2. K4AGO

K4AGO Ham Member QRZ Page

This is not a mode. This is a program piggybacked on top of the FT8 digital protocols.

Jordan Sherer had absolutely nothing to do with the invention and development of the FT8 protocols.

Give credit where credit is due.

Dr. Joe Taylor, K1JT invented, developed, and continues to fine-tune and support FT8.

W3DJS likes this.
  3. PU2KKV

PU2KKV Ham Member QRZ Page

Entrei no site para download e não achei o programa para windows. Parece que o site ainda está sendo desenvolvido. Uma verdadeira bagunça .... Frustante ,,,

4. KM9G

KM9G Ham Member QRZ Page

5. N5EQY

N5EQY Ham Member QRZ Page

Jordan is , to me anyways, a genius.... about 100 miles above my 80 yr old brain. I am totally intrigued by JS8C and am trying to find a way to interpret the pgm in my ancient analog brain. Dont know if I will ever master the pgm. I was hoping to have that ingenious software to be able to contact my son in Seattle when all else fails or goes down. I'm in south Texas and for some reason Seattle is in a black hole for me. I use a Icom 718 and a G5RV oriented to NNW. So far no joy, but I can hear the rest of the world 24/7. Anyhow, tnx Jordan for the great software and maybe i will figure this out in a few months. 73 de N5EQY, Walt

K0TWA and KM9G like this.