SOLD 45 Amp DC Power Supply

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by AD6ZI, Apr 15, 2019 at 11:13 PM.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
  1. AD6ZI

AD6ZI Ham Member QRZ Page

This is an Iota DLS-45M switching power supply with a home brew control box. The control box allows you to place the power supply under the desk and remotely switch it on and off. There is also a digital voltmeter and ammeter. It has on switched outlet controlled from the front panel. It includes an extension cord from the control box to the power supply, a line cord and one dc connection with power poles.

The control box has engraved printing on a nice silver anodized front panel. The box is black anodized. The switched DC outlet is labeled "Tuner".

I used the set up to power HF and VHF/UHF gear and never had any noise problems. The control box is approximately 12.5 in wide x 9.5 in deep x 2.5 in high. It's bigger than it really needs to be but that is what I had to work with.

To estimate shipping, the box will be 18"x12"x12" and weighs 14 lbs. A UPS estimate shows about $25-30.

Looking for best offer over $20 plus shipping. You can reach me a john.e.vercelli@gmail.com or text to 530-990-2174. Happy to answer any questions.

73, AD6ZI
    John DSC_0001.JPG

Attached Files:

WA5KM, N3AB, KG4BFR and 1 other person like this.
  2. AD6ZI

AD6ZI Ham Member QRZ Page

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.