Okay, so I lied. It's a Barkley's tin. Hey, they're "naturally better mints" so why not? Dimensions are identical to the Altoids tin. Nothing special about this build, other than it was my first mint tin radio. The kit is an Ebay pixie from China, three dollars each with free shipping. I bought two. The project's most challenging part? Drilling holes in the tin's thin metal. I cut a piece of hardwood trim to be a snug fit across the tin's interior. Then, drilling through the metal into the wood, I gradually widened the holes to their final diameter. It was slow going. But I think the result speaks for itself. I trimmed the plastic around the BNC connector to allow the board to slide into the tin without too much fiddling. It's not a drop in fit. But it goes in without having to move metal too far. Replaced the DC power connector with wires for a power switch. Foam tape with plastic film on one side separates the board from the tin. The tape is folded on itself to wedge the 9V battery off to one side. I didn't have any extra crystals handy so I installed the 7023 KHz crystal included with the kit. However, I mounted it in pin headers soldered to the board, so swapping crystals will be a snap. As you can see, getting the lid to close took a bit of rough metalwork. But I'm satisfied with the result. Haven't tested it outside yet. It puts ~300mW into the dummy load, so I'm hopeful I'll get a few QSOs with it before the battery dies. Thanks for looking.