SOLD 4 Polyphaser Surge Protectors> IS-50UX-CO

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N5MEF, Nov 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. N5MEF

N5MEF Ham Member QRZ Page

Selling my Polyphaser surge protectors/arrestors, model IS-50UX-CO. These have a SO-239 on each end to accept the usual PL-259 connector. I only have 4 of these left now (out of 8), and 2 were still in the box. They are all retested good, all come with SS machine screws, two with boxes, some with nuts and star washers as well, and 1 installation sheet. These have L brackets on them for surface mounting to a grounded plate, rod, or other grounded material. For $150 as is, I will ship a lot of 4, to any of the 48 states. If picked up here in Hot Springs Village, price is $140. Call 501 - Two Zero Five – 9235 or email.
    P1030631 (Medium).JPG P1030632 (Medium).JPG P1030634 (Medium).JPG P1030636 (Medium).JPG P1030639 (Medium).JPG SPG panel4 (Medium).jpg

KE9OL and KA0REN like this.
  2. KD5IKX

KD5IKX Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

If you take PayPal I'll take 'em!

3. N5MEF

Sure thing, emailed ya.

4. KD5IKX

KD5IKX Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Thanks again, Chester!

5. N5MEF

SOLD

6. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.