ad: M2Ant-1

For Sale 4 MMDVM JumboSpots

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by WO9B, Jun 13, 2019 at 12:07 AM.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: DLSpec-1
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
  1. WO9B

WO9B Ham Member QRZ Page

For Sale (4) brand, spanky new JumboSpots. These are UHF/VHF units with Rev 1.7 03/19 hats and Pi Zero W's with 8 GB micros SD's. These are complete ready to go. Units have been tested on DMR. The Pi-Star system has been updated to latest version. These units will operate on all the Pi-Star modes (DMR, DStar, ...).

The USB power cord is NOT included.

Asking $90 plus $4 Shipping for each unit. Paypal is preferred. Contact me via email mike@palomonet.com or reply on this forum.

Setup instructions are included. I am also available to walk you through the setup process. You are buying a fully functioning unit from a stateside supplier.
    P1050085.JPG P1050087.JPG P1050088.JPG

SPECIAL: One Unit has a misaligned OLED screen. It does not affect functionality, but the screen came mounted to the hat board that way. I can offer $10 savings for that unit. P1050161.JPG

Thanks!!

MJ, WO9B

KC2NVG, KU3X, K5JEF and 2 others like this.
  2. WO9B

WO9B Ham Member QRZ Page

2 Units Left......

3. KC2DMH

KC2DMH Subscriber QRZ Page

I would like one of the Hotspots, if you have one left. I would prefer one without the "misaligned" screen.

4. WO9B

WO9B Ham Member QRZ Page

Your in luck....I've got one for you that will be perfect.

Please Paypal to mike@palomonet.com.

Thanks.

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Unverified Sellers - are sellers who have not yet completed the Verified User program at QRZ.
    As of July 1, 2019, only Verified sellers will be permitted to list in this forum.