3X3YD 2017 dxpedition info plse..

Discussion in 'The DX Zone' started by WB1EAD, Dec 12, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: l-BCInc
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. WB1EAD

WB1EAD Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello all..I researched this a few years ago and wanted info on their QSL mgr..I found very little and even today years later no luk..I did work this one and two other earlier dxpeditions under other callsigns..wud like to know if someone does have the QSL mgr info?..also wondering why it's not listed here?..hopefully not a pirate..real extra nice if someone did get a card or LOTW from them that they cud share..I'm on a yearlong pursuit of missing from my list DX entities...thanks to anyone who has the info 73 de DAVE WB1EAD

2. WB1EAD

Well perhaps I've found my info I hope from a bulletin I found on the web listing the two operators as F5OZC and F8DQZ..I've sent off an e-mail to Alain and I'll let ya all know..it was a real thing so if anyone else comes up with more info please respond..it WILL be appreciated 73 de DAVE WB1EAD
    BTW: I believe this duo also went back in Dec of 2017 to re-activate using maybe a variation call 3X3YDY or something like that...

3. E73Y

E73Y Ham Member QRZ Page

Dave,

Correct callsign is 3XY3D. I sent 3USD via Paypal to E-mail listed on F5OZC QRZ.COM page and received QSL card for a confirmation of 3X on 40m.

Good luck

73's Boris E73Y

4. WB1EAD

Hi Boris yes that was the call used in the re-activation later in that year..I worked just 3X3YD in January prior to that December dxpedition....anyhoo got a very graciuos reply from Alain F5OZC who confirmed my Q and the QSL is on it's way..he has earned his "wings" as my hero in this matter..for all of you who "wondered"
    like myself it sure looks like Alain F5OZC is the "go to guy" on QSLs for either dxpedition and most likely others too..thank you too Boris for the info as well!
    Case closed on this one but I'll be back with another "who owns it?" on the 3C0CW dxpedition w-a-y back in Aug '91 but that will be another posting..
    Thanks everyone and Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all 73 de DAVE WB1EAD