For Sale 3D Printed Iambic Paddles - Black Friday Special

Discussion in 'Ham Made Gear' started by K7OB, Nov 10, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. K7OB

K7OB Ham Member QRZ Page

Black Friday is coming soon and I will be offering a Black Friday Special on my 3D Printed Paddles. The normal price is $30, but from Black Friday thru Cyber Monday (November 29 - December 2) you will be able to purchase a set for only $20 shipped (U.S. only). The special is for the Black Case and Black Paddles only.

This Iambic Key is my own design. I have worked through many revisions till I was happy with the result.

Total dimensions are approx. 3 5/8 inch x 2 inch x 1 5/8 inch
    Total weight is approx. 1 7/8 oz.
    Connector: 1/8inch (3.5mm) stereo connectorThis key is perfect for portable operations or for someone who is looking to get into CW without investing in an expensive key.

This Iambic Key comes with neodymium magnets that are adjustable for paddle tension. The magnets will simply be taped in and must be glued in by the end user. This allows you to make adjustments until you are happy. The movement of the paddles is also adjustable to your own preference. This allows you to set it up to your own preference.

You can purchase the key at my etsy shop: https://www.etsy.com/listing/703693...-fodlHZBrrUz5W6JtYw69Cl3ePeS-E5w57L_y2CJ09Sdo

You can contact me directly at tamccain@gmail.com

The key will be warrantied for 30 days and I will replace any parts that may become damaged during that time.

il_794xN.1424608834_e86e.jpg il_794xN.1424608868_gek3.jpg il_794xN.1471866769_c5bj.jpg

WM2Q likes this.