3D Printed CW Key

Discussion in 'Ham Made Gear' started by K7OB, Feb 21, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: l-assoc
  1. K7OB

K7OB Ham Member QRZ Page

This Iambic Key is my own design. I have worked through many revisions till I was happy with the result.

Total dimensions are approx. 3 5/8 inch x 2 inch x 1 5/8 inch
    Total weight is approx. 1 7/8 oz.
    Connector: 1/8inch (3.5mm) stereo connector

This key is perfect for portable operations or for someone who is looking to get into CW without investing in an expensive key.

This Iambic Key comes with neodymium magnets that are adjustable for paddle tension. The magnets will simply be taped in and must be glued in by the end user. This allows you to make adjustments until you are happy. The movement of the paddles is also adjustable to your own preference. This allows you to set it up to your own preference.

You can purchase the key at my etsy shop: www.thecheap3dprinter.etsy.com
    or on ebay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/122978938306?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

The key is available in a variety of colors and I will soon be adding the option to put your own call sign into the lid of the key.

You can contact me directly at tamccain@gmail.com

The key will be warrantied for 30 days and I will replace any parts that may become damaged during that time.

Attached Files:

2. NB8F

NB8F Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Would be interested in a small, light weight, cootie key that I can travel with. Have you tried anything like that?

3. KP4SX

KP4SX Subscriber QRZ Page

Cool! Keep up the good work, K7OB.

4. K7OB

K7OB Ham Member QRZ Page

I have a design made that I think would fit the bill for you. Unfortunately I haven't printed any to test out yet. I have been quite busy with projects and with the paddles that I am producing.

5. K7OB

K7OB Ham Member QRZ Page