ad: ARR

SOLD 2x: Yaesu FT-60R Dual Band HTs

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N3KGD, May 15, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: DLSpec-1
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
  1. N3KGD

N3KGD Ham Member QRZ Page

Price: $100 per radio shipped!

Hello all,

For sale is a Yaesu FT-60R VHF/UHF dual band HT. In complete working and excellent physical conditon. Purchased less than a month ago and being sold To help fund the purchase of another radio. The radio comes complete with the original packaging, warranty card, unused FNB-83 battery, IMAX 2200 mAh Ni-MH expanded battery, FBA-25 AA battery adapter, drop in charger, antenna, belt clip, documentation and warranty card.

I accept PayPal as a form of payment. Shipping is via USPS Priority Mail. All sales final due to parts swappers. Any questions, please ask. Email is valid on my profile.

Thanks and 73,
    Nick,
    WR3F

Attached Files:

W2CSI likes this.
  2. KO5V

KO5V XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Your picture is dated from March. Is it for the radio that is currently for sale? Thanks.

KM4UHS likes this.
  3. K6VMH

K6VMH Ham Member QRZ Page

Nick, I was looking for the listing on friday but could not find it. I could not find it. I was going to get a MO in on Monday but gat sided tracked. Can I still get it I can pay on paypal now. Let me know.
    Craig
    K6VMH

4. W4BVB

W4BVB Ham Member QRZ Page

I'd like to purchase the second one if there is a second one with all of the accessories listed. Would you happen to be coming to Dayton? You may reply here or via my QRZ email address. Thanks.

5. N3KGD

N3KGD Ham Member QRZ Page

Radios sold. Moderators, please lock thread.

6. W7UUU

W7UUU QRZ Lifetime Member #133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Marked as "sold"

7. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.