SOLD 2x: TYT TH-7800 Dual Band Mobiles

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N3KGD, Jul 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-assoc
  1. N3KGD

N3KGD Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello all,

Up for sale are two TYT TH-7800 VHF/UHF dual band, cross band repeat mobile radios. In excellent used condition. Just purchased them a month ago from a US dealer. Comes with one year warranty (eleven months left now) to be serviced from the dealer purchased at - no shipping to China for warranty repair should you need it. Upgrading to a digjtal system so no need for the analog stuff anymore. These radios are great and haven't had any issues with them! I've owned tons upon tons of radios over the years, and if I didn't need the digital equipment, I wouldn't be selling these off. Each radio comes complete with a power cord, mounting bracket, microphone, hardware, remote head seperation kit, owners manual and original packaging. Microphone has loud, warm and punchy audio and sounds great on the air.

Asking $150 per radio shipped. No volume discounts. Payments accepted via PayPal and items shipped via USPS. Any questions, please feel free to ask. Email is valid on QRZ profile.

Pictured are one of the two units being sold, both in practically brand new condition. Be advised that you are not receiving the power supply or anything else pictured on the desk - just what is listed in this ad text.

Thanks for looking and 73,
    Nick,
    KG3SO

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
    KA8UGB likes this.
  2. N3KGD

Price reduction: $130 shipped!

3. N3KGD

1 sold, one remains! Will accept reasonable offers, no trades.

4. KB5RHE

KB5RHE XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Hi Nick, I emailed you an offer a few days ago but have not heard back. Kindly check it out and let me know or feel free to email me, my address on the zed is good. Thanks.

5. N3KGD

I apologize for not responding sooner, both radios have sold.

Moderators, please lock this thread. Thank you and 73, Nick, KG3SO.

6. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.