SOLD 2x Kenwood KMC-9 Desktop Microphones

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N3KGD, Oct 31, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
  1. N3KGD

N3KGD Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello all,

For sale are two Kenwood KMC-9 desktop microphones. Works with most all Kenwood mobiles that have a six or eight pin modular jack. Shipping via USPS Priority Mail and I accept PayPal as a form of payment. As always, all sales final on used electronics.

Please note: this microphone originally required a 13.8 VDC input to operate, however has been modified for 8V input for ham transceivers. As such, it is not recommended these microphones be used on commercial Kenwood equipment due to the voltage overload on the pre-amp board.

Asking: $30 per mic shipped to your door. Any questions, please ask. E-mail is valid on profile.

Thanks and 73,
    Nick,
    KG3SO

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 31, 2018
    W7GST likes this.
  2. N3KGD

1 sold. 1 remains.

3. N3KGD

If rewired correctly, these sound great on ICOMs as well. I used one of these on an IC-2300 and it sounded great! So, this mic isn't limited to just Kenwood; however, you'll have to perform the re-wiring if you want to put it on a rig other than a Kenwood.

4. AC4JK

AC4JK Subscriber QRZ Page

I'll take the remaining one. Please send a Paypal invoice to asheville307@bellsouth.net
    TNX.

5. N3KGD

Both microphones sold. Moderators, please lock the thread. Thank you and 73, Nick, KG3SO.

6. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.