ad: QSLWorks-1

25th IOTA Dinner at 2020 Visalia International DX Convention

Discussion in 'Hamfest and Convention Calendar' started by EA1CS, Jan 15, 2020.

Tags:
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
  1. EA1CS

EA1CS XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Greetings, IOTA friends --

The 25th annual IOTA Dinner at this year's International DX Convention in Visalia, California will be held on Friday, 24 April 2020.

If you have activated an IOTA during 2019 and might like to be a speaker, e-mail me privately. I'm planning the program now.

If you missed lat year's dinner, the speakers included KO8SCA presenting his and VE3LYC's expeditions to TX0M OC-297 (New) Morane I. and TX0A OC-113 Maria Est; K9AJ presented his and KD6WW's expedition to /VY0 NA-207 Fafard I.; and a presentation and video sent by UA9KDF and UA1QV on the RI0B expedition to the four rare Arctic Islands of AS-054, AS-087, AS-104 and AS-121.

DX visitors included Bernhard DL2GAC, Bo OX3LX and his QSL Mgr Joergen OZ0J, Tom SM3DMP and Börje SA3AAY, plus numerous North American IOTA activators that you have worked with many IOTA expeditions under their belt.

We will be celebrating a quarter century of IOTA Dinners ... plan to join us ! Another announcement will be made when reservations begin.

73, Will WC6DX
    Visalia IOTA Dinner Coordinator

YD1LKB likes this.
  2. UA6JD

UA6JD Platinum Subscriber Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

everyone who worked RI0B AS-068 and will enjoy watching this video in English

KC9ONY likes this.