ad: M2Ant-1

25th Anniversary Grand Prize Drawing is Near...

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by AA7BQ, Dec 4, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. ZL2SCI

ZL2SCI Ham Member QRZ Page

No lift running ..... Yes to say I enjoyed participating in the numerous quiz's would be an understatement ...
    Having studied the ARRL publication Manual from the mid 70's and used it as a reference book during my studies in electronic and electrical examinations not to say also my Ham op license , many of the questions were or could of been straight from there . So well done to those who set the teasers . I must say I really enjoyed the series of quizzes very much Thank you again one and all ...
    Zl2sci / G1xzl

2. G0MRB

G0MRB Ham Member QRZ Page

Once

AJ4LN and WB0MPB like this.
  3. G0MRB

G0MRB Ham Member QRZ Page

You've no need to shout. If you don't want help or information, and you don't care, as you admit, then please don't begin by asking for it. You're acting as if you simply wanted an argument, but you're not having one from me.

You might complain, but my final reply to you is that you appear to have a lot to learn about the polite ways to promote harmony among people with whom you interact. Learn how to apply the Golden Rule; you'll find that people will treat you far better than has happened in this thread. The next point, related to it, is to remember that, when you point a finger at someone, there are three fingers pointing back at you.

People are generally good at heart, and I see good in you, so please don't misunderstand; I wish you well.