Canceled 220 mHz Airport Communications Receivers (2)

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K0JV, Aug 12, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
  1. K0JV

K0JV Ham Member QRZ Page

DSCN7056.JPG DSCN7057.JPG DSCN7058.JPG DSCN7059.JPG DSCN7060.JPG DSCN7061.JPG DSCN7063.JPG DSCN7064.JPG DSCN7065.JPG

I have 2 of these 220 mHz AM receivers which were surplused from the local airport. Model # is AN/GRR-23(V)10. I don't know if they work since they did not come with any power cables or accessories. Selling as an "oddity" and as Not Working although they may well work if you can figure out how to power them up. They are complete units and have lots of very nice parts and wiring. Size is 12 1/2 deep, 19 wide (rack mount) and 3 1/2 inches tall. They are heavy and each weighs approximately 18 pounds so shipping weight will be in the neighborhood of 20-22 pounds per unit. I will not quote a shipping price but I expect the shipping cost will be in excess of $20/unit based on a continental USA address. Local pickup is available if you are in the Black Hills of western South Dakota area. I am asking $10 per unit plus exact shipping TBD. Units are sold as-is, no returns and are from a non-smoking/no pet shack. Payment by PayPal preferred. E-mail me at kay zero jay vee @ arrl.net for my PayPal information. Thank you for looking and 73

K9CTB and KE9OL like this.
  2. K0JV

K0JV Ham Member QRZ Page

One unit is SOLD pending payment. Shipping runs at least $30, unfortunately.

3. K0JV

K0JV Ham Member QRZ Page

A correction is in order. I stated that both units were UHF. I was corrected and actually one unit is VHF and one is UHF. I have sold the UHF unit but still have the VHF unit for sale if anyone might be interested.

4. K0JV

K0JV Ham Member QRZ Page

CANCELLED: Moderator, please remove this listing. Thank you!

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.