ad: elecraft

200 Years of Greek Independence Award

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by M0IUR, Feb 6, 2021.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
  1. M0IUR

M0IUR XML Subscriber QRZ Page

On March 25, 2021, the Greek world will celebrate the bicentennial since the outbreak of the Greek War of independence. Greek amateur radio operators have launched, or plan to launch, three events to celebrate this major event in history:

1. 200 YEARS AWARD (sv2rck.gr) which is open on all bands and modes. Operators from all over the world are welcomed to seek QSOs with the following stations: SV2RCK, SY2DCF, SV2CJB, SY2DKZ, SV2RCS, SY2DCI, SV2KGA, SV2SQC, SV1PMQ, SV1CIF, SV1DPJ, SV1AZL, SV1PMR, SV7SDS, SV1DPI, SV1JMC, SV2HJW, SV1AJO and M0IUR. This event ends on December 31, 2021.
    2. Special Event Station to commemorate 200 years since the Hellenic war of independence in 1821. Seek for the following callsigns on bands and modes ranging from 2m to 160m: SX9A, SX8A, SX7A, SX6A, SX5A, SX4A, SX3A, SX2A and SX1A. A special event log is available here. This event ends on March 25, 2021.
    3. SZ1821R Greek Revolution 1821 by the Radio Amateur Society of the Peloponnese. This event will take place throughout March 2021 only, with the following callsigns: SZ1821R, SZ21TK, SZ21PF, SZ21GK, SZ21AD and SZ21LB. The website of this event will go live imminently.
    [​IMG]

You are all welcomed to participate.

73s.

M0IUR

IW3ILM, N1ASS, DJ0AJ and 9 others like this.
  2. KC1MIJ

KC1MIJ Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Love it as part Cretean! Will keep an eye out

3. CL7YW

CL7YW Ham Member QRZ Page

desde cuba muy atento y en busca de los DX con las estaciones griegas CL7YW 73s

4. SV1RUX

SV1RUX XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Proud to be one of the operators in this event.
    Exclusive CW Ops SX8A & SX6A.
    CW Ops SX2A.

SV3CKY, IW3ILM, CX5CDV and 3 others like this.
  5. AA4SS

AA4SS XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I'll be listen for you. Nice cards also 73

CX5CDV likes this.
  6. M0IUR

Estas en dmr o c4fm. Podemos organizar un evento digital

7. CL7YW

ME ENCANTARIA PERO ES QUE POR MI CATEGORIA SOLO SE ME PERMITE SSB, PERO NO PIERDO LAS ESPERZAS Y SE QUE SE HACE LOGRAR LA CONSUELA CON LAS ESTACIONES DEL EVENTO ENCANTA ME ENCANTA EL TIEMPO MUCHO TIEMPO DE CONTACTAR CON ESTACIONES LO MAS LEJOS POSIBEL Y POR ESPERIENCIAS ANTERIOTAS YA GRECIA EN QRZ Y TENGO TODO ENTUSIASMO POR EE.UU. 73SÓCULOS 73S

8. M0IUR

Please note that there are more QSL cards:

SX1A:

[​IMG]

CX5CDV, N2YGI and SV2HJW like this.
  9. CL7YW

Very nice qsl card 73s

10. KW0U

KW0U Ham Member QRZ Page

Ζήτω δωρεάν Ελλάδα! I have always loved visiting this beautiful land that gave the world so much.

SV3CKY, SV1DUE and N2YGI like this.
  11. CO8NMN

CO8NMN Ham Member QRZ Page

12. W4IOA

W4IOA Ham Member QRZ Page

Wow! Hopefully the propagation gods give us an opportunity to make a contact!

13. W6RGS

W6RGS Ham Member QRZ Page

Ελευθερια η θανατος.

N2YGI likes this.
  14. CX5CDV

CX5CDV Ham Member QRZ Page

Yo,intentare hacer alguna,hermosa Actividad y con mucha historia,felicitaciones y saludos desde Uruguay.-

15. M0IUR

Teneis un canal DMR en su pais . Puedo visitarlo y ofrecer QSOs sobre la Guerra de la independencia Griega. Saludos y 73s