ad: QuirkyQRP-1

$200 plastic brick - K6UDA Radio Episode 51

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by K6UDA, May 6, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
  1. K6UDA

K6UDA XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I don't log D-star DX as DX either but saying my hotspot is something less than the D-Star repeater down the road doesn't make sense. I'm using my D74 to connect with my repeater (hotspot) or I can call via the local repeater. they are both hooked up to the internet. It's about the contact not the technology.

2. K6UDA

Maybe to save others from some of the initial headaches I went through before turning to the sharkrf forum and learning that a whole bunch of other guys were having the same issue I was starting the same day.

3. K6UDA

It's not click bait when it actually happened. I'm just now starting to get this sorted out and I've been working on it for two weeks now. This started while using a release version 0108.

WF9Q likes this.
  4. KA9JLM

KA9JLM Ham Member QRZ Page

If you really want to help people, It would be best to try a different OS that lets you have control of your ISP.

Flush DNS and start over. Also test with a different ISP. I use Dialup for testing, Zero blocked ports.

How many other people are having problems ? What OS and ISP do they use ?

What OS are you using ? How do you open the needed ports on a restricted AT&T router ?

Please send me your bricks for real testing. :D

Last edited: May 9, 2017
    WF9Q likes this.
  5. WF9Q

WF9Q Ham Member QRZ Page

For some reason I am having a VERY hard time believing you.

6. WF9Q

WF9Q Ham Member QRZ Page

That is a line of BS a mile long. All people have to do is go to your gassy YouTube site and see what you are up to. Well, looks like you need to chum for more subscribers before youtube will start paying you again.