ad: CQMM-1

2 Meter Simplex Net

Discussion in 'Contests, DXpeditions, QSO Parties, Special Events' started by KC2ESD, Jul 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
  1. KC2ESD

KC2ESD Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello every one, I'm having my third Simplex net on 146.580Mhz Friday July 1st at 7:30PM (23:30UTC) If work does not stop it. If your coming to the Jersey Shore near Atlantic City or Ocean City NJ feel free to check in. I have this net every First Friday of the Month and this one comes on the start of Independents Day weekend. It's good fun with no repeaters, A good test for your radio, and Get directions to were your going if your Visiting the area.
    73 de Rick KC2ESD
    SPARC

2. KC2ESD

Its that time again, this friday Aug 5th, 2005 at 23:30UTC (7:30pm EDT) The First Friday simplex net on Freq. 146.580Mhz With I Rick KC2ESD at Net Controller. Check in and Have fun. If your on the east coast from Long Island NY down to Cape Hatteras NC Listen on the frequency, If the band is open and you hear me or other Hams with a 2 call try to check in if you can.
    73 de Rick KC2ESD The Red Shaved one

3. KC2ESD

Its time again for the First Friday Night Net Sept 2 at 7:30pm (1930hrs) EDT 23:30hrs UTC Check in if you can see posts above for Frequency.
    73 de Rick KC2ESD The Red Ham.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.